Introduction

To Hear and Obey

In this day and age there are many voices clamoring to be heard. Everyone has an answer and an opinion. But what if there were only one voice to be heard? Only one opinion? I along with other like minded people have been seeking, knocking and asking. For a surety there are two voices speaking in the world today. One voice is saying "take your life in your own hands as you see your own needs". The other voice is saying "give up your life, follow me, give me control of your life". The first voice mentioned here seems to be the most popular. So the obvious decision here is to hear the second voice "give up your life" and go with the minority. For with this voice if we follow will lead to a very narrow road. This road is not the scenic route either. Most maps will tell you that it doesn't even exist. In fact if you travel this path everyone around you will do everything in their power to get you off of it. I sincerely hope you have already made a decision to take this road, and since so few choose it may we see each other often in the fellowship on it. If you have not made this decision I pray that you would follow this journey. Shalom, Chris

Sunday, November 28, 2010

False Prophets

                 How important is it to return to the purity of scripture? Can we be satisfied with some truths and continue on our way? When I work on an old house there is a specific job I am hired to do. Often times I find many things that require a great deal more work to accept the changes I am making. Most of the time though the customer does not want to hear about all the problems. So I am required to put new windows in rotted walls. No matter that wind and rain will come in just as long as I can see through my new windows! Should this be so with The Scriptures? We have returned to YHWH'S Sabbath and His Feasts. We even begin to learn Hebrew, much of which we don't understand. We have great heaps of wisdom, but they are as useless as rotting walls if we don't have the understanding to use the wisdom. I find it overwhelming the amount of greek thinking we have in this world. We are inundated with the names of gods and goddesses in our day to day speech. Someone even had the nerve to tell me that "hashem" (which means "the Name") gave the scriptures in greek so that we would understand them. Huh? You've got to be kidding me; and no I'm not a pagan hunter. But I do hunger and thirst for YHWH'S righteousness. For I will perish without it. The Messiah is our life, breath and He should be everything that we do. As I continue to study out the picture meanings in the ancient Hebrew I find myself stunned at what I have missed all these years. Is it any wonder that so many look to false prophets and anti-messiahs for understanding in The Scriptures? I never was satisfied with the answers given and was often told just to listen to the pastor.



Jer 14:14    Then YHWH said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not,              neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.
Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Messiahs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Mar 13:22 For false Messiahs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect.
Luk 6:26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
2Pe 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying YHWH that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
1Jo 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of Elohim: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Is it not time to rip out the old framing (greek thinking) and allow YHWH to frame us in the beauty of The Messiah? Who will stand to expose the false teachers and denounce the heresies spoken from the pulpits to YHWH'S people? We ourselves must repent of all the wickedness we have taken part in and turn and walk according to The Beauty of The Messiah in all humility. Remember all those who stayed silent during the holocaust? Where was the voice of YHWH'S people then? Where is the voice of YHWH'S people now. The world needs to hear of YHWH'S "chesed"(mercy) now or they will hear His judgement.         Shalom

No comments: