Introduction

To Hear and Obey

In this day and age there are many voices clamoring to be heard. Everyone has an answer and an opinion. But what if there were only one voice to be heard? Only one opinion? I along with other like minded people have been seeking, knocking and asking. For a surety there are two voices speaking in the world today. One voice is saying "take your life in your own hands as you see your own needs". The other voice is saying "give up your life, follow me, give me control of your life". The first voice mentioned here seems to be the most popular. So the obvious decision here is to hear the second voice "give up your life" and go with the minority. For with this voice if we follow will lead to a very narrow road. This road is not the scenic route either. Most maps will tell you that it doesn't even exist. In fact if you travel this path everyone around you will do everything in their power to get you off of it. I sincerely hope you have already made a decision to take this road, and since so few choose it may we see each other often in the fellowship on it. If you have not made this decision I pray that you would follow this journey. Shalom, Chris

Friday, July 9, 2010

The 63rd Shavuot

Written by Michael Rood ministries

The 63rd Shavuot and the Impending Destruction of Damascus


Tonight I sit at a coffee shop overlooking the Horns of Hittim, where the Crusaders were defeated and Muslim domination of the land of Israel went unchallenged for centuries. Five years ago, I was given a revelation in a dream – I was in this exact location when an incoming barrage of rockets hammered the shopping center. The people began screaming in terror as we helplessly watched the incoming SCUD missiles. Tonight I am haunted as I sit here and sip my juice because five years ago this place was just an empty field – and the shopping center being decimated by rockets was not even a dream in the mind of the developer.

This past Shabbat I went to the Judean Desert to contemplate the things that transpired at the Shavuot gathering on the Temple Mount last weekend and spend some quality time with the prophet Zechariah. It was five years ago that I laid out the mathematical pattern that had developed from my lifetime of study and learning to walk by the leading of the Holy Spirit. Yom Teruah of 2010 (which we can now calculate as September 11, 2010) was a long way off back then, and very few considered the ramifications of Zechariah’s Thermonuclear War and the upcoming destruction of Damascus, which was revealed to me in Jerusalem at Tabernacles in 2000.

I have been working on the Chronological Gospels and the Creator’s Calendar for over three decades in order to understand the past fulfillment and gain a glimpse into the prophetic fulfillment of the Feasts of the LORD. Yet, until NASA provided the calculations to run the Creator’s calendar back in time, the prophetically significant date on which Isaiah’s “nation in one day” prophecy was fulfilled remained secreted under the veils of both the pagan/Christian calendar and the invented calendar of the Pharisees.

May 23, 2010 was the 63rd Shavuot from the rebirth of Israel in 1948. That year, May 15th fell on the prophetically significant seventh Sabbath of the omer – the following day was the first Feast of Shavuot in the born-again nation. If I have accurately calculated a third layer of Daniel’s “seventy shavuim,” we are now just a few short months away from what I projected back in February 2005 – “the destruction of Damascus in the fall of 2010 following a global economic collapse.” For months I have been praying for a Divine confirmation concerning the events expected to follow the 63rd Shavuot, but Divine signs, wonders, and confirmations seldom come in the way they are expected – or even welcome…

I knew that I was to be in Jerusalem for this particular Feast of Shavuot. The 63rd Shavuot from Israel’s rebirth marks seven years before Israel’s 70th year, as well as seven years before the next Jubilee in the cycle that began when Allenby took Jerusalem in 1917. That cycle was confirmed and continued when Israel took Jerusalem in 1967. As usual, I reserved the Southern Steps of the Temple Mount where Gamliel the wise and his Aviv Court met to determine the aviv barley each spring. The Ophel Gardens Archaeological Park has always granted me permission to allow the attendees of our Messianic Shavuot celebration free admission to the site. I went through the written formality of requesting permission from the Park Authority, and immediately sent out a global email authorizing free admission to the Temple steps according to our previously established procedure.

To my indignation, on the morning of Shavuot, Ophel Gardens informed me that everyone would have to pay admission – including me! I curtly responded that I would personally pay the admission fee for everyone – and that I would also reconsider the free advertising I give them on my television programs. My mood lightened when I saw the ancient Aviv Court steps covered with smiling faces from around the globe. Several Saints flew to Israel just for the weekend to be there for the Feast. Russell and Renee Swann sneaked out to the ticket booth after everyone was seated and unexpectedly picked up the admission tab for the event as part of their Shavuot offering. Renee later reported the Divine reason that we were required to pay the aggravating admission fee: We would NEVER have taken a head count of the Saints gathered for the 63rd Shavuot – but because a fee was charged by the Park Authority and they took the head count, we found that EXACTLY 63 Saints had come from around the planet to be there for this prophetically significant event! This is not a coincidence!! This is the prophetic marker for which I had diligently prayed and traveled to Jerusalem to affect!!! Just think, you could have been one of the 63.

Were you supposed to be in Jerusalem for Shavuot, but you made an excuse? Did you get lost on a Jerusalem side street and decide to wait it out in the shade? Did you decide to follow the takanot of the Pharisees or Samaritans and celebrate Shavuot at another time? Are you following the false apostles who added another month onto the year to honor the Babylonian Equinox? DO NOT WORRY! Yahweh CALLED OTHERS TO TAKE YOUR PLACE! Go ahead – do your own thing. He will get exactly 144,000 to the Temple Mount on the Last Great Day according to His prophetic calendar. He will pour out a double portion of His Holy Spirit on the obedient ones who are actually walking by the Spirit – and not just pretending. PLEASE, let me be perfectly clear. I am not condemning YOU for not being in Jerusalem for Shavuot. Only 63 people were supposed to be here! But if you are following false apostles, you have the opportunity to get back on track before the rockets’ red glare. You will not be “raptured” out of here for at least seven more years – nor will you enjoy seven years of peace.

No one likes the picture of “a thousand rotting bodies on your right hand and ten thousand bloating carcasses on your left,” but the way things are shaping up, it will take from September 21st until sundown April 4, 2011 to bury the bodies strewn over the land of Israel. If America leaves Israel hanging in the wind – or in any way impedes her attempt to defend herself – seven months of mass grave filling will not begin to bury the dead in America. Americans have already elected the executor of judgment to the highest posts in the land – President . The Almighty has such an ironic sense of humor (Psalm 2:4).

I want to send you the complete DVD video of Shavuot 6010 from the Temple steps in Jerusalem. Please put as many zeros on your Shavuot offering check as possible. We need and eternally appreciate your tithes and offerings as we prepare to minister to you and others during the tough times ahead. We are NOT tearing down and building bigger barns. We are standing with you to the glorious end.

Here come da schmoke… FEAR NOT!
Michael Rood

P.S. Many of the people I have taught through the years have turned away from me and the Word I was sent to deliver. Every day a new calendar, a new calculation for the Sabbath, and a new way of determining the Feasts are sent to my office. Thousands of pages of nonsense based on unsound principles of biblical interpretation are delivered to my desktop. There is a guiding principle I learned nearly forty years ago: Interpret the difficult or unclear verse in the light of the many clear verses on the subject. I also deeply consider the historical interpretations – especially the interpretations of those to whom “the oracles of Elohim were committed.” I have been diligent to study the Scriptures to show myself approved unto Yahweh as an unashamed workman. I do my very best to “rightly divide” the Scriptures so that I can speak words that deliver men’s souls from darkness.

Thousands are being misled by false apostles – those who say that they are “sent ones” but “they are not.” They “send themselves” to exalt themselves and gather sheep to fleece in their barbed wire folds. When self-serving shepherds attempt to lead people into the kabbalistic takanot of Phariseeism, they get cut off. When hirelings and opportunists attempt to manipulate and control the move of the Spirit, Heaven responds. Let us press on to the finish line – the final dash begins just around the bend.

Your tithes and offerings help keep this ministry spreading the Word of YHWH into all the earth. Please remember us during the season of Shavuot.

No comments: